Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sew fun


So, in the spirit of nesting, I have been in seamstress sewing-hack mode.  I have been enjoying taking time to cook and sew.  Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, of course.  I've had a couple of opportunities lately to go to trunk shows.  One was for Matilda Jane Clothing and the other for Bricolage Girls (see links).  Both specialize in little girls' dresses and are BEAUTIFUL!!! I've been trying to make my own little dresses for McBaby #1 and for gifts for other little ones.  Occasionally, I get my own online store going again, but it definitely, ahem, ebbs and flows.  That is Zion House (see link), by the way.  Here are 2 dresses I've sewn this week.  If you're interested in making your own, here is an awesome free tutorial and pattern from a blogger that served as a helpful launching pad for me.










1 comment: